- Join Now!
- About Us
- Contact Us
The Founders Society Membership
The Founders Society was established in 2011 to recognize the Crooms AoIT Alumni Association's most generous benefactors. These individuals, couples, or companies have made significant one-time contributions during our capital fundraising periods for the advancement of Crooms AoIT. Society members are sending a message that philanthropic support of Crooms AoIT and the current student body is vital to our alma mater's future success. Their financial support is changing lives and helps promote a culture of community support and involvement.
For information about The Founders Society, please contact email@example.com.
Membership Details, Class 2:
Every three years, the Crooms AoIT Alumni Association's Management Team intends to use The Founders Society as a way to recognize alumni who are looking to make a significant financial contribution to Crooms AoIT. For 2014-2015, the Alumni Association is looking to induct our 2nd class of members for The Founders Society. We are looking for 10 individuals to make at least $250 in donations over the fiscal year of July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2015. These individuals will also serve as exemplars for responsible philanthropic support for Crooms AoIT and are provided special recognition.
- Name on the perpetual plaque that will be hung in Lobby at Crooms
- A 10% match of your donation*
- Recognition on a special Founders Society page on the Alumni Association's website
- Recognition in a press release for your membership in The Founders Society
- Recognition on the appropriate Lifetime Giving Level list on the association’s website†
- Membership in the Alumni Association as a Panther Donor member for three years from your donation. Membership includes:
- Recognition on our website as a Panther Donor†
- Recognition in the Crooms AoIT Lobby as a Panther Donor during the spring semester†
- Quarterly Updates
- Voting rights on issues put to the membership, including Crooms AoIT Alumni Association Board Members
- Ability to serve on the Scholarship Selection Committee
- Guaranteed Active or Honorary Board of Directors seat, if you so elect to serve
- Free Alumni T-Shirt
*Dependent on meeting our goal of finding ten individuals to join Class 2.
†You can choose to remain anonymous on these lists.
What are donations used for?
A portion of donations will be used to fund the Crooms AoIT Alumni Association's Scholarships. Approximately 10% will be used to purchase the plaque and fund fixed operating costs. The remainder will be placed in the general fund will be utilized at the discretion of the Board to assist Crooms AoIT, particularly during budget shortfalls.